Veterinary Dental Services
Brick Town Veterinary Dental Referral Service offers advanced dental procedures including periodontics and endodontics, as well as techniques of restorative dentistry, interceptive orthodontics and oral surgery. Our board-certified veterinary dental specialist, Dr. Debra Fiorito, has been in dental referral practice serving the New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania area for over 25 years.
- Dr. Fiorito will provide communication and follow-up on your patient's health to you, the primary care veterinarian.
- For the convenience of your clients, we offer same day diagnostics and procedures. Additionally, we provide dental consultations and advanced dental procedures on most weekdays and Saturdays.
- Referral reports are routinely mailed out and faxed over to the referring veterinarian on the actual day of the dental procedure.
- We see a variety of referral cases from periodontal and endodontic to oral surgery. Learn more about the types of cases that are typically referred to our veterinary dental specialty practice.
How to Refer a Patient for Veterinary Dental Services
If you'd like to refer one of your patients to us, please do one of the following:
- Download and fill out a hard copy of our Dental Referral Client Information Form and fax it to us at (732) 477-9560.
- Or download our Fillable Dental Referral Client Information Form and email it directly to Dr. Fiorito at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call our office at (732) 477-9440 or email us at email@example.com for more information on our referral services.
- Complete the form below and click submit.